Don’t wait to get what you want. Call us and use PayPal Credit to get it now!
If there’s a church truck, mortuary cot, or even an embalming table that you need right now, and easy financing is a must, then choose PayPal Credit. Most of us know how long it can take and how much of a hassle it can be to get financing through a brick-and-mortar bank. But luckily, there’s an easier way. With PayPal Credit, get a credit decision within a few hassle-free seconds. And here’s what else you can expect:
- No application fee
- No annual membership fee
- Special offers, such as no payments or interest for six months on purchases over $99—check PayPal’s site for current details.
What’s PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a revolving, open-ended line of credit offered through the PayPal platform. With it, you can pay for purchases immediately or in monthly installments.
Where can I use PayPal Credit?
In addition to the Friendship Funeral Supply website, eBay, Amazon, and thousands of other online stores, PayPal Credit can be used wherever PayPal is accepted, including many of your favorite “big box” and neighborhood stores.
How can I use PayPal Credit to shop at friendshipfuneralsupply.com?
It's so easy:
- Decide which item(s) you want to finance.
- Go to the Paypal website.
- Once there, click “Apply Now.”
- Fill out the online application form.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Submit the application.
- Wait just a few seconds for the credit decision.
- Once approved, give us a call at 1-864-509-9199.
- Let customer service know you want to use your PayPal Credit.
- A helpful representative will create an invoice for the item(s) you want.
- Use your PayPal Credit to pay it.
If I already have PayPal Credit, how can I use it to finance a purchase from Friendship Funeral Supply?
It’s even simpler. Just call us at 1-864-509-9199 and let one of our customer service representatives know what you want to purchase. They'll email you an invoice, and you can charge it to your PayPal Credit account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Follow this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-credit/faq.
Disclaimer: Terms and conditions are subject to change. Please visit PayPal’s website for exact details.